History

 

  • 1992 - KG&E was established in a small house with stand-alone trailers & shared by 2 other companies owned by brothers of John E. Kelly, Jr.

  • 2000 - The Kelly brothers decided it was time for a bigger establishment so they moved to a 25,000 sq. ft. building in Upper Marlboro, MD. KG&E made a dent in the rental market by investing more than $1M into their rental fleet with engines ranging from 20kW to 2MW.

  • 2006 - KG&E broke ground on its 28,000 sq. ft. building in Owings, MD. Mr. Kelly built an oversized facility to accommodate future growth to build a state of the art training facility. KG&E has trained more certified technicians than anyone in the Generac family. This has won KG&E Generac's Training Award 2 consecutive years.

  • 2012 - KG&E increased its area of responsibility into the Western PA and West Virginia region.

  • Today KG&E has added 3.5 acres behind their corporate facility in MD to stage their rapidly expanding rental fleet. Currently, the largest single rental unit in our fleet is a 2MW unit with enough large units in stock to parallel to a single bus up to 9.5 MW.


  •  

Corporate Headquarters (Owings, MD)

1955 Dale Lane

Owings, MD 20736


Phone: 410-257-5225

Fax: 410-257-5227

Coal Center, PA

50 Technology Drive

Coal Center, PA 15423


Phone: 724-330-5900

Fax: 410-257-5227