While the generator creates the power, the transfer switch is really the core of your generator system.
By manufacturing their own transfer switches, Generac ensures that the ATS integrates seamlessly with the generators for the perfect system. They offer more options than any other manufacturer to ensure the exact system that you need can be customized and supplied. Whether it is essential circuit coverage, load shedding, or complete, whole house coverage, there is a Generac transfer switch for your application.
As an authorized distributor for Generac, we are able to offer Generac's full range of transfer switches that cover a wide range of applications including:
- For residential applications there is an electrical panel that allows you to safely connect a generator to your home's electrical circuits and is permanently installed near your main circuit breaker panel
- For industrial and commercial applications Generac offers a wide variety of ATS models. The HTS transfer switch is a microprocessor-based design for operation in conjunction with the PowerManager® H-100 controller. Contact us for full details regarding the HTS transfer switch.
- Generac is the only manufacturer of open transition GTS switches to incorporate the two most common switching methods (in-phase and delayed-transition) into the same ATS.
- Generac GTS transfer switches feature status lights that indicate switch position and source status, a programmable weekly exerciser that can be user-configured to transfer on exercise, independent voltage pickup and dropout adjustments and utility monitoring to protect against utility phase loss conditions. The front access test mode switch allows the entire standby system to be tested in either a normal or fast test mode.
- The Generac MTS transfer switch is a microprocessor-based design for operation in conjunction with the Generac PowerManager® G-200 paralleling generator controller.
- Generac closed transition transfer switches (CTTS) eliminate momentary power interruption during transfers when both power sources (utility and generator) are present.
Call us at 1-800-677-3815 or request a quote.