Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc. (KG&E), established in 1992, is the Mid Atlantic distributor for Generac Power Systems. We are a coordinated rapid response organization known for the quality of our service and the reliability of our generators.
During a struggling economy we not only celebrated our 20 year anniversary as a power generator distributor, but we have grown steadily in a competitive market expanding our territory and opening two branch offices. We now serve the Western Pennsylvania area with a branch office located in Coal Center, PA. We offer new unit sales, service, and rentals, as well as parts and training. We are different from our competition due to our prime focus on power generation. This focus makes us uniquely qualified to provide you with all of your power generation needs.
- Hi Robin, I just wanted to let you know the dealer that you suggested I use for my personal generator purchase and start-up did an outstanding job. The entire experience from start to finish was very positive. Marjorie Braswell follow-up on a regular basis to ensure the delivery schedule met my contractor’s needs. Eric who came out and did the start-up today was professional, knowledgeable and thorough in the start-up testing process. It is easy to see why you suggested Kelly Generator and Equipment for my personal purchase. I know my Generac generator will provide me years of quality service and peace of mind that when I am not home should there be a commercial power outage, that my well and HVAC will provide my family safety and comfort since their operation will not be adversely affected. If I have left anyone off this email at Kelly, please pass this email on to them for me. I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for your assistance and to let you know that my experience with Generac quality at the Verizon Wireless cell sites convinced me that was the right selection for my home. The service from Kelly Generator has me feeling very good about the support for the years to come.
- Good Morning Leslie, My son, Ken Jr., is your customer but I often will assist him with such tasks as the recently completed home generator service and or repair. It's easier, less difficult for me because he's a full-time manual wheel-chair user (due to a spinal cord injury suffered many years ago). His everyday safe quality of life depends greatly on having a reliable generator that will operate/perform as intended when called on - a loss of the normal electrical power source. We consider the existing Onan generator to be such a product. However, recent happening has demonstrated that it's imperfect. Because of this recently experienced, difficult, now fixed problem, we've also learned that Ken Jr. had chosen the right service contractor - Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc. Jim America, service technician, from start to finish worked diligently to diagnose and fix the problem. He was always informative, kept us apprised of progress. Conduct was professional yet understanding and friendly. His positive customer service demeanor, attitude thru this very stressful ordeal was comforting. We thank him for sticking with and fixing the problem the way he did. From a costumer view-point, Mr. America is an excellent representative of Kelly Generator.
- Our Generac generator has saved our food and allowed us to be comfortable in all power outages.
- Our Mom is 85 years old so we have always had a generator of some kind to provide backup power during an outage. Last year our architect friend recommended Kelly Generator & Equipment, Inc. and we installed a 20kW home standby generator. During the recent storm our neighborhood was without power for more than 5 days. We were cool, comfortable and could even access our TiVo! Our burglar alarm also worked as usual. Everyday, I would go outside and pat the generator and thank it for protecting Mom and our house. On the 4th day of the outage I called the folks at Kelly Generator to see if the machine would need oil. They connected me immediately to Frank Brock, my service man, who walked me through the steps to turn it off and add a few ounces of oil. He was wonderful as usual!
- Many of my friends and neighbors spend money on fancy cars, flat screen TVs and trips. In my opinion a better investment would be a Generac generator. I am so grateful to Kelly for keeping us up and running with full power during the storm. Frank, I can't wait to see you when you come next week for our semi- annual checkup!
- We relocated a Generac 250KW from Texas to Mid Atlantic several years ago. Kelly Generator did the install for us. We have had nothing but pleasurable experiences with Kelly Generator since. Kelly Generator, being proactive, would always call us to schedule to our 82 Point Inspections or the 82 Point Inspection with Oil Changes. With everyone doing more these days, this service is very much appreciated. At first I only wanted the one technician who did the install, that way I knew that he knew his stuff. For one of our inspections "my" tech was not available and they needed to send someone else. I was going to wait but that would not fit into my schedule. Well I have to say the next Technician they sent was fabulous. Professional, friendly and he also "knew his stuff". It turns out that Kelly Generator is Dealer Training Center. No wonder I am such a long standing, satisfied customer of Kelly Generator. I just moved to the county and I am now looking into getting a whole house standby unit and will only work with Kelly Generator and Equipment. They are great!!!!!
- A Very Happy Kelly Generator and Equipment Customer.